- General information
The website www.polviettravel.com performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by voluntarily entering information in forms and by saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
- Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The site can also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to organize a trip or to book a hotel.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services - in particular, this concerns the provision of information on the implementation of the trip ordered by the user.
- Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are intended for using the polviettravel.com website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the user's end device and accessing them is the website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. determining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the user's end device. Website users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the user's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs
- Information about some user behavior is subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
- time of receipt of the inquiry,
- response time,
- name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- The data is disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the party to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
Date of last modification: 23/09/2019